Thank you for your interest in Apache Wave. We are only as strong as our community and we always welcome contribution from new participants.
The first step in getting involved is to join the Wave Developer mailing list.
It is here where we discuss the code, design the protocols, plan for the future and consider the health of the community. There are many ways to get involved including:
- Code Development
- Requriements Discussion
- User Feedback
- Helping with the web site.
We welcome patches to the code. If you're looking for something to work on:
- Check out our open issues in the Issue Tracker.
- If you want to work on something not listed here, go ahead. You can even add an issue if you like.
- If you need help, don't hesitate to ask for it on the mailing list.
- When your patch is ready, put it on the Review Board at https://reviews.apache.org/dashboard/ and request code review.
- You can submit the patch either for the Wave SVN repo (wave) or the Wave Git mirror repo (wave-git).