Each podling under incubation has its own mailing lists detailed on its status page. An index of these pages is available. These are the right place to get involved with a particular project or to ask project specific questions. They form the public record of the development of the project. Archives are available.
Many foundation-wide lists will also be of interest to incubator participants. For some of these lists, subscription is limited.
Before subscribing to any mailing list please read this.
Incubator Wide Mailing Lists
As with everything else in Apache, most of what goes on happens or is discussed on electronic mailing lists. The incubator wide mailing lists are described below.
general at incubator.apache.org
This is where general and public discussion of things about the Incubator take place. It's also where follow-up messages sent in reply to cvs commit reports get sent (see cvs list).
There is a 'digest' form of this list, which collects individual messages and sends the collection when enough have accumulated or a given amount of time has passed since the last digest. Anyone may subscribe; only subscribers may post. This list has public archives.
- To subscribe, send a message to general-subscribe at incubator dot apache dot org
- To subscribe to the digest, send a message to general-digest-subscribe at incubator dot apache dot org
- To unsubscribe, send a message to general-unsubscribe at incubator dot apache dot org
To view the mailing list archives, visit http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/.
cvs at incubator.apache.org
When changes are made to the code repository, the details are automatically sent to this list. Its Reply-To is set to the general list, so if you reply to a cvs message that's where your reply is going to end up. Anyone may subscribe; only subscribers may post.
- To subscribe, send a message to cvs-subscribe at incubator dot apache dot org
- To unsubscribe, send a message to cvs-unsubscribe at incubator dot apache dot org