This page tracks the project status, incubator-wise. For more general project status, look on http://avalon.apache.org/
The MerlinDeveloper Project is a codebase for a merlin eclipse plugin that will be merged with an existing eclipse plugin already in development at avalon.
- 18-01-2003: incubation has finished.
- nearly done with incubation.
|.||noel||Noel J Bergman|
|.||n/a||all avalon committers|
Incubation status report
The status file reflects current project status up to the point of graduation. The project graduated on January 18 2003. There was much rejoicing :D
- all of the active long-term volunteers been identified and acknowledged as committers on the project.
- there are three or more independent committers? (The legal definition of independent is long and boring, but basically it means that there is no binding relationship between the individuals, such as a shared employer, that is capable of overriding their free will as individuals, directly or indirectly.)
- project decisions are being made in public by the committers.
- the decision-making guidelines are published and agreed to by all of the committers.
- all licensing, trademark, credit issues are being taken care of and acknowleged by all committers.
Organizational acceptance of responsibility for the project
- the avalon PMC has voted to accept the project.
- the incubator has signed off on the project.