History of Changes
Introduction and explanation of symbols
Changes are sorted by "type" and then chronologically with the most recent at the top. These symbols denote the various action types:=add, =fix, =update
Version 0.0.1 (unreleased)
- Dynamic Registry Support is crucial in a multi plugin environment since a plugin can add new components to the registry. Committed by thorsten. See Issue LABS-117.
- Cleaning up old nutch based code with a clean new spring implementation. Committed by thorsten.
- Strip down dependencies to the bare limit. The core just has some depencies on spring and infrastructure code (e.g. logging). Committed by thorsten.
- Adding basic documentation about installing and developing with Droids. Committed by thorsten.
- Adding Droids javadoc. Committed by thorsten.
Contributors to this release
We thank the following people for their contributions to this release.
This is a list of all people who participated as committers:
Thorsten Scherler (thorsten).
This is a list of all people who have ever participated as committers on this project.
- Thorsten Scherler (thorsten)
- Volunteer needed (open)