The following features available in NPanday.
NPanday Visual Studio Add-in Features
- Maven Builds
- Execute Maven directly from Visual Studio or run standalone from a build server.
- Dependency Management
- Add references to the project by automatically obtaining them from a shared Maven repository.
- Project Importer
- Convenient way of converting an existing .NET Applications so that it can be built using Maven outside VS, ready for Continuous Integration.
- Synchronization while developing the .NET Application for minimal interaction with the POM (Project Object Model) file.
NPanday Maven Integration Features
NPanday's Maven integration features support console, window and web based applications as listed below:
C# & VB Project supported project types
- Windows Application
- Class Library
- Console Application
- Device Application
- Crystal Reports Application
- ASP.NET Web Application (also MVC)
- ASP.NET Web Service Application
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Azure Cloud Services and Worker/Web Roles
Web Site supported project types
- ASP.Net Web Site
- ASP.NET Web Service
NET Frameworks Supported
- .NET 2.0 / Visual Studio 2005
- .NET 3.5 / Visual Studio 2008
- .NET 4.0 / Visual Studio 2010
Note: There is partial support for Mono, .NET 1.1 and other vendors, but these are currently untested.