The following features available in NPanday.
NPanday Visual Studio Add-in Features
- Maven Builds: Execute Maven directly from Visual Studio or run standalone from a build server.
- Dependency Management: Add references to the project by automatically obtaining them from a shared Maven repository.
- Project Importer: Convenient way of converting an existing .NET Applications so that it can be built using Maven outside VS, ready for Continuous Integration.
- Auto-Sync: Synchronization while developing the .NET Application for minimal interaction with the POM (Project Object Model) file.
NPanday Maven Integration Features
NPanday's Maven integration features support console, window and web based applications as listed below:
C# & VB Project supported project types
- Windows Application
- Class Library
- Console Application
- Device Application
- Crystal Reports Application
- ASP .NET Web Application
- ASP .Net Web Service Application
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
Web Site supported project types
- ASP.Net Web Site
- ASP.NET Web Service
Supported Directory Structures
NPanday supported project structures are as follows:
- Flat Single Module Project
- Normal Single Project
- Flat Multi Module Project
- Normal Multi Module Project