Release Notes for NPanday 1.3-incubating
NPanday .NET Build Tool 1.3-incubating release is now available for download.
The NPanday FAQs provides answers to common questions regarding NPanday .NET Build Tool.
New in NPanday 1.3-incubating
Visual Studio 2010 and .Net 4.0 Framework support
NPanday support for VS 2010 and Net 4.0 Framework.
Removal of UAC and PAB directories
UAC and PAB directories were removed thus making NPanday more maven-like.
Known issues in NPanday 1.3-incubating
- NPANDAY-234 Visual Studio Addin only works for english Visual Studio versions.
Changes in NPanday 1.3-incubating
Date staged: 22 January 2011
- NPANDAY-69 NPanday needs to be more synchronized and automated
- NPANDAY-186 Remove the uac and pab directories
- NPANDAY-239 VS Add-in messes up settings.xml
- NPANDAY-288 Support for VS 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0
- NPANDAY-316 Trying to import WPF-project on 64-bit system (VS 2008) throws FileLoadException
- NPANDAY-326 misc improvements
- NPANDAY-328 Support for VS2010 WPF Project
- NPANDAY-329 Support for VS2010 WCF Project
- NPANDAY-330 Support for VS2010 MVC Project
- NPANDAY-333 Dependency of type 'gac' is not resolved correctly
- NPANDAY-334 Update Integration Tests in relation with the UAC & PAB removal enhancements
- NPANDAY-335 NPanday on Visual Studio only starts on Debug Mode
- NPANDAY-336 Add Integration Test for VS2010 supported projects (WPF, WCF, MVC)
- NPANDAY-337 NPanday unusable under linux
- NPANDAY-339 Npanday.Plugin size 0 in repo
- NPANDAY-341 command execution fails if paths with space
- NPANDAY-342 deploy sources artifacts to npanday asset repo
- NPANDAY-343 Can't successfully build projects (VS 2005 and VS 2008) - Build Error due to Access is denied
- NPANDAY-347 compile fails on unix if sources in subfolder
- NPANDAY-348 Import Error when importing WPF projects in VS 2010 on a 64-bit system
- NPANDAY-349 NPanday not building resource files correctly
- NPANDAY-351 NPanday does not respect the configured repository in the pom
- NPANDAY-354 Addin 'resync references' feature fails if using remote repositories but there is no 'mirrors' section in Settings.xml file.
- NPANDAY-355 Addin 'resync references' feature hard-wires ''http://repo1.maven.org/maven2' as remote repository causing network security violations.
- NPANDAY-356 Addin 'resync references' feature fails to download latest SNAPSHOT from remote repo if older snapshot file already exists locally.
- NPANDAY-357 Add 'deploy' option to 'Current NPanday Project' menu options
- NPANDAY-360 Local Repository not displaying correct artifacts from the local repository
- NPANDAY-365 Error when deploying documentation for plugins
New in NPanday 1.2
Improved type names available
Improved type names available (dotnet-library, etc.), and previous types are deprecated (library, etc.)
MSI-based installer for the Visual Studio Addin and Maven plugins
MVC project type support
The Visual Studio Addin now creates POMs for project using MVC.
Rewrite of documentation to be more complete.
- Most previous project packaging and dependency types have been deprecated in favour of more specific dotnet-* alternatives. For more information, see Available Project Types.