JSPWiki requires the help of many kinds of people. The best way to get involved is to join the mailing lists and say that you would like to help. Some ideas on how you could improve us are:
- Contribute a new plugin - it takes only a bit of coding effort to write a new plugin or a filter.
- Contribute to the web design - we all like the software to look better and be more logical
- Help improve the Apache JSPWiki website - We use the Apache CMS for our
website, patches welcome.
- File bugs - despite our best efforts, we are not perfect.
- Contribute hard code into the trunk - just take a moment to familiarize yourself with the the coding guidelines and you'll be fine.
- Participate on the mailing list and encourage others to do the stuff above
- Co-ordinate things - there's a whole lot of stuff that needs co-ordination in a large project like this. Our JIRA is filled with issues that need triaging, and clarification and all that stuff.
The point really is that despite your skill levels at coding or the time you can afford to put into helping us, there's always something you can do!